Monday, February 11, 2013

Transformed Tuesday #25 & Features!

+PJH Designs

 





Hello all my bloggy friends! I hope y'all are all having a wonderful week so far and that everyone up north is safe and warm. I know you had a lot of snow dumped on you in the last couple of days and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so excited about last weeks party! 83 link-ups! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up and to visit each other. I so appreciate each and every one of you and I enjoyed checking out all the pretties you have made or the sweet stories you shared. 

I hurt my back again lifting on furniture. lol I  don't think I will ever learn. Anyhoo, I've been refreshing some art classes online and fulfilling orders for crochet items while I'm down.  Here is a very bad picture of the piece I was lifting.  It is a ca. 1890 Empire style secretary and I added a wood applique to the top and alphabet knobs to the drawers. 

I will share a blog post when I have actually finished it and take some good pictures. I still need to put paper in drawers and touch up a couple of places.



I know it's a terrible picture! Here's another terrible one. :-)



I have some lovely black and white floral paper to put in the drawers.


Lot of repair work on this one but I love they way it is turning out. I'll share details soon. (Yes, that picture is wonky and no you don't need to go to the eye doctor)

Now on to our features.



The most clicked link was Karin at Art is Beauty. Great tutorial.



The Ohio Girl shared this lovely, painted cabinet.



Anne at Vintage Goods shared this gorgeous stenciled wardrobe.



Penny at Penny's Vintage Home gave us a tour of her beautiful home all decorated for Valentines.



Maureen shared her shabby, heart bunting at It's All Connected



Karie's Chic Creations shared this lovely, crochet heart banner. 


If you were featured this week feel free to grab the featured button below! If you want to pin one of the features be sure to click on the link and pin from the source. Thanks.


PJH Desisgns




Be sure to check out my friend's great weekly parties!

Life on Lakeshore Drive









Now on to the party! First a few request.

*Please take a moment after you link up and visit at least one other post. It's a party folks! Mingle!

*Please provide a back link to the party either by using my button or a text link ON your blog post.  Sorry no link on the post no feature. 

*I would like for you to follow me via one or all of the social networks. I will follow everyone back and if I miss you please let me know.


*By linking up to the party it is understood that you are allowing me to use your images to post on my blog and any or all of the social networks. I always give you credit.


So, what have you been up to? We really want to see!





20 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Have a wonderful Valentines day...hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder about the party...wouldn't want to miss it! thank you for hosting, too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Peggy! So sorry to hear about your back!! That was me last week. I have trouble off and on all the time. It sure slows you down. Hope it heals quickly, and be careful lifting that heavy stuff. :)

The desk is gorgeous. You've done a fantastic job.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXO
Kathy

Kathe said...

Take care of that back Peggy!! Thanks for hosting and have a better week :-)

gai said...

You're doing a great job of the secretary - it's interesting.
Gail

Maureen Wyatt said...

You have made my day with your kind feature of my shabby heart bunting! Thank you.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Peggy, thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Anne said...

Thank you Peggy for featuring my wardrobe, thanks for hosting a fun party.
AQnne

One More Time Events said...

Thank you for hosting Peggy...

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Peggy, a pleasure to join in. Hope your back settles down. Have a great week.
Joy

With A Blast said...

The secretary is already looking great, can't wait to see the finished look ! Thanks for hosting, Peggy :-) {Hope your back is better soon}

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

What you did with that secretary is amazing! Thanks for inviting me. I'm off checking the links!

Biljana said...

Great job Peggy, the Secretary is gorgeous. Thanks for hosting:-))

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Peggy,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Great furniture pieces and great features!!

I am having a Giveaway, stop by if you can to check it out!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Fabulous features!!!
Thanks so much for hosting Peggy - have a wonderful week - and a wonderful Valentine's day
Hugs,
Suzan

Call Me PMc said...

Thanks for hosting! ~ Paula

Shabby Marilyn said...

Hello, thanks for hosting, sorry about your back, I feel your pain, I work with a bad back :( Your desk is coming out nice, I also did one and put the applique on top too!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Peggy, I think your photos are great. The desk is gorgeous! I am going to take a cue from you and be more adventurous with my painting! How did you ever come up with the black and white? Where did you find your paper for the inside? I really love the look.

And thanks for hosting the party today!

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

ohiofarmgirl said...

Thank you for featuring my make-over...I am so honored to be a part! Dianntha ps..hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful party this week, I am happy to be linking up! {Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...